Dark chocolate cookies with 72% Cacao dark chocolate chips made with top quality cocoa beans, real vanilla and less sugar – perfect for any baking or snacking experience.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) Butter, unsalted
- 1/3 cup Sugar, granulated
- 3/4 cup Brown sugar, dark, lightly packed
- 2 Eggs, large
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 3/4 cups Flour, all-purpose
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt, Kosher
- 1 bag, 10 oz 72% Cacao Chocolate Chips, divided
- Preheat oven to 325°F. In a medium bowl combine flour and baking soda. 1.
- In a small saucepan melt butter on low-medium heat until browned. 2.
- In a large bowl add 3/4 cups of chocolate chips, pour browned butter over chip sand mix until melted. Add both sugars, vanilla, salt and stir to combine. Add eggs one at a time and mix well. Fold in dry ingredients until just combined. Stir in remaining chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto parchment lined cookie sheets. 4.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until edges are firm and center is soft. 5.
- Cool on cookie sheets for 5 minutes. Remove and cool completely on wire racks.