Skip to main content
- 1/2 cup (4 oz.) Torani Chocolate Milano Syrup
- 1 Tbsp (1/2 oz) baking powder
- 2 cups (16 oz.) flour
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1 1/2 (12 oz.) cup milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup (4 oz.) melted butter
- Torani Puremade Dark Chocolate Squeeze Sauce
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together.
- Combine the egg yolks, milk, Torani Syrup, and butter.
- Whisk liquid mixture into the flour mixture, until smooth.
- Beat the egg whites to soft peaks and fold into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the waffle iron and cook according to the manufacturer’s directions.
- Garnish with Torani Puremade dark chocolate squeeze sauce and enjoy!
Hit enter to search or ESC to close