Skip to main content
- 6 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 pint heavy cream
- Pinch of salt
- 3 Tbsp Torani Vanilla syrup
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix yolks with 1/4 cup of the brown sugar.
- In a small saucepan, heat cream over low heat until steaming.
- Remove from heat and pour into egg mixture, whisking constantly.
- Add salt and whisk in 2 tablespoons of syrup.
- Pour custard into four small ramekins or soufflé dishes, placed in the bottom of an ovenproof baking pan.
- Fill pan with hot water until it reaches halfway up the sides of the ramekins.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the mixture begins to set. (Custard will also set as it cools.)
- Chill in refrigerator for a least 12 hours.
- Just before serving, mix remaining 1/2 cup brown sugar with 1 Tbsp syrup and portion evenly on top of each custard.
- Place ramekins under a broiler until the sugar becomes brown and caramelized.
- Serve immediately. Serves 4.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close